Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
tumblr_oh12kvb6OD1qcqqpjo1_1280.png

Me: Gummy worms, jolly rancher gummies, cheese puffs, mango madness snapple.
Husband: Anything else?
Me: Apple pie from Popeyes or a slice of strawberry cheesecake from Nation's.
Husband: Anything for my Queen.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
This WWII shyt is ill. How have I never been interested in this before?

It truly is. WWI is highly underrated as far as conflicts go but it was just such a fukking interestingly brutal slog. The advent of tanks, aeroplanes, machine guns, Zeppelin bombings, gas, trench warfare. Just straight MUAH :ohlawd: when it comes to total warfare.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Hitler didn't want to crush the British. He wanted then to submit and then become a puppet state much like Vichy France. He could have effectively destroyed Britain at Dunkirk but he let 300k British flee and fight another day.

As far as the USSR is concerned Hitler made a lot of mistakes; not finishing off Western Europe first, delaying the invasion, and not treating the Japanese like Allies. If the powerful Japanese army had invaded Russia from the rear (instead of attacking Pearl Harbor) while Germany invaded from the west it would have been a wrap. The Axis would have won WW2.

I agree. Axis seemed very disjointed. Too many egos trying to do their own things. If they would have been more cordinated they probably could have won off of the sheer reluctance of everyone. Getting America evolved so early was a HUGE mistake. I mean the US had time to build 80,000 tanks for goodness sake.