Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
So what do you all think of Truman's decision to drop the bombs instead of going into battle?
It was smart. The Japanese weren't going to go down otherwise. If you read any of their writings on being a warrior you can tell they believed that shyt. Also I heard a rumor that they had a secret weapon too. Idk if that's true and if we didn't hit them they would have hit us.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
It was smart. The Japanese weren't going to go down otherwise. If you read any of their writings on being a warrior you can tell they believed that shyt. Also I heard a rumor that they had a secret weapon too. Idk if that's true and if we didn't hit them they would have hit us.
I agree. The doc said they estimated that 1 million American soldiers would have died in the fight.

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
Yeah I know. I fukking hate british occultists. They act like their magick is better than everyone elses.
Those cacs ain't shyt, without Kemetic polytheism and Vodun they wouldn't have a lot of "their" magic(k)

So what do you all think of Truman's decision to drop the bombs instead of going into battle?
It was a poorly planned, last minute resort if you wanna look at it in modern lenses..but look at the holdouts they had hiding out in the 70's, if the bombs weren't dropped then who knows what would've happened

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Those cacs ain't shyt, without Kemetic polytheism and Vodun they wouldn't have a lot of "their" magic(k)

It was a poorly planned, last minute resort if you wanna look at it in modern lenses..but look at the holdouts they had hiding out in the 70's, if the bombs weren't dropped then who knows what would've happened

Right. Imagine if they would have got to American soil. Some of us probably would not even be here.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Nah already at your door with this baby oil

giphy.gif
My fathers home :coffee: