Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Eagle1.gif
Looks like some shyt I'd see in tekken

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I agree. Axis seemed very disjointed. Too many egos trying to do their own things. If they would have been more cordinated they probably could have won off of the sheer reluctance of everyone. Getting America evolved so early was a HUGE mistake. I mean the US had time to build 80,000 tanks for goodness sake.

Yes, that was dumb as fukk on the part of the Japanese. Had America stayed out of the war Europe would have been nothing but Lebensraum for Nazi Germany and the Japanese probably would have a nice Pacific Empire.

You absolutely need to get Battlefield 1 for the PS4

I've been meaning to get that. When you actually have money to blow you're more reluctant to blow it for some reason. But I'll probably buy it my next paycheck.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Yes, that was dumb as fukk on the part of the Japanese. Had America stayed out of the war Europe would have been nothing but Lebensraum for Nazi Germany and the Japanese probably would have a nice Pacific Empire.

I've been meaning to get that. When you actually have money to blow you're more reluctant to blow it for some reason. But I'll probably buy it my next paycheck.
Yeah it's not life changing but considering your interest in the subject..it's right up your alley.