Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
He had this to say about the USSR (I'm paraphrasing but it's the gist), "All we have to do to Russia is kick down her doors, then the rest of the rotting structure will fall"

He had so many easy victories he got ahead of himself. Should have kept his eyes on the prize. Could have probably have took the Russians in better weather.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
He had so many easy victories he got ahead of himself. Should have kept his eyes on the prize. Could have probably have took the Russians in better weather.
I personally think either way the Russkies would have given him hell, Stalin wasn't about those games. It would have been a war of attrition.

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
All those victories didn't make up for how internally screwed up his government was, I have this convoluted alt. history theory that if Hitler did take Russia, there'd be joint Russian Communist and an emboldened German Strasserist resistance

Strasserism - Wikipedia

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
I've seen a few things about Hitler and the occult. Spooky.
Esoteric Hitlerism is crazy as fukk, they basically co-opted Hinduism and put Hitler in place of Kalki

And years ago I was friends this Turkish guy until he snapped and convinced himself Turks were white and Hitler was apparently "hiding" in the Quran