Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
Why did Hitler go after the USSR? He didn't even finish the British off?:dwillhuh: He probably would have had all of Europe if he did not do that shyt.
The USSR and Nazi Germany were allies before the war, he thought the Soviet state was so unstable that a surprise invasion would've been enough and he also thought the UK would've been easy to take

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
The USSR and Nazi Germany were allies before the war, he thought the Soviet state was so unstable that a surprise invasion would've been enough and he also thought the UK would've been easy to take
What a fukking idiot.During winter?:snoop:. The Russian's were willing to burn their own fields to stop the Nazi's from having a place to campm:whoo:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

I know they were allies which is why I don't understand why he turned on the Soviets in the middle of the war. At that point he already got fukked up by England's airforce. Why did he think he was could defeat that Soviet winter?

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
I know they were allies which is why I don't understand why he turned on the Soviets in the middle of the war. At that point he already got fukked up by England's airforce. Why did he think he was could defeat that Soviet winter?
He had this to say about the USSR (I'm paraphrasing but it's the gist), "All we have to do to Russia is kick down her doors, then the rest of the rotting structure will fall"