Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
fukk lays chips. These BBQ chips are fukked up now. They're like going to eat puss and as soon as your tongue touches down, she says "I have herpes" :francis:

:damn:SOILED IT

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dahell:Some chick shouted me out in a parking lot today. I didn't know they were yelling my name until the third time I heard it said in my direction.
Finally turn around

"What you doin'?" they say. Couldn't even make it obvious who was talking to me.

Who are you?:dahell:Said "Minding my business" and walked off. Had to call my people to make sure I didn't give someone important the business.

Folks need to stop shouting out names. Get your ass out the car and flag me down. Or don't. If I havent seen you in a while, I am not receptive to nostalgia.

We don't know each other anymore. Make an effort or let me walk by.

Again, I don't know who that was, but they were listening to Young MA:scusthov:Oh well. More important shyt to worry about:myman:This walking dead.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I want to make a thread where men and women on the coli have an honest discourse about dating and relationships. But I know where it will end up.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I want to make a thread where men and women on the coli have an honest discourse about dating and relationships. But I know where it will end up.
Honestly here is probably the best place.

I legit appreciate yall folks in this thread, a good place to break away into some common sense.

Yall nikkas a lil dramatic at times, but its refreshing for the most part