Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
thats the thing. i feel like an alien socially because i dont really drink or smoke. and the thing is i dont know if id start drinking. im not sure. i just dont want to end up depending on it to function. :ld:
Trust me. Alcohol is overrated. Easy to use as a coping mechanism. After I hit rock bottom I was downing so much cus I was so stressed. When I finally had my panic attack I said I wasn't gonna drink for the rest of the year. Though I fukked up once and had a glass of wine a few weeks ago I've been pretty much alcohol free. Don't let people make you feel bad cuz your liver and lungs still pink and healthy :smile:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Trust me. Alcohol is overrated. Easy to use as a coping mechanism. After I hit rock bottom I was downing so much cus I was so stressed. When I finally had my panic attack I said I wasn't gonna drink for the rest of the year. Though I fukked up once and had a glass of wine a few weeks ago I've been pretty much alcohol free. Don't let people make you feel bad cuz your liver and lungs still pink and healthy :smile:
:ehh::thumbsup:

i just dont feel interested in it overall.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
@The Grendel

CyqB7dtW8AA2NYK.jpg

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/22110355/
Did ...did you build this?:noah:

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
Was black girls not checking for him?:mjlol:

If he told me that I wouldn't believe him. He looks too fine and his skin is too perfect for that. :wow:

But he sounds like he was raised in France. That would explain a lot. :francis: