Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Might go home in January honestly. I won't survive like this.

How you givin me crazy hours and refuse to pay me for those hours

Really thought I could make it on my own. This city is clearly showing me that I'm either meant to be so worn down. Maybe it's in the stars to just be unhappy, man.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tc family how do y'all feel about this:

If you are friends with a person, like true friends/associates ....do y'all share the same enemies? Can you be cool with someone your friend has beef with?
he or she dont like them... I dont like them.

:yeshrug:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tc family how do y'all feel about this:

If you are friends with a person, like true friends/associates ....do y'all share the same enemies? Can you be cool with someone your friend has beef with?

Nah, that's some gang gang type thinking. Just because my homie has beef with someone doesn't mean I can't be friends with them.

This actually happens with me alot, I have "friends" and close friends that either fell out or have beef and I'm cool with both. I've even helped mend a few relationships by being a middle man.

Just make sure its out in the air so they don't feel betrayed later on down the line.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm delivering these reports to the VP of Finance and over hear this black guy and other woman talking about Scorpios, so I chime in, let him know I'm a scorpio and we just started talking from there. As we are talking he walks into the office next to the finance VP and at first I thought he was like an IT guy moving computers because the company is relocating in a couple of weeks, but quickly realized that it's his office :ohhh:. He asks if I'm relocating too and I tell him I'm leaving on the 9th and he asks why. I close the door and just rant to him about all the red flags I saw within the company and tell him why I feel that customer sucks because they have more new sales reps than they do technicians. Come to find out he's regional vice president of customer service :gladbron:. I really just sat and vented to the to Customer Service VP about why customer service sucks. LMAO he agreed with me though:wow: Then asked for my contact information. :russ: