Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I feel like this is similar to rape fantasies/rape play. It's a serious issue and totally wrong to fantasize about or joke about. To be real, most killers and rapists aren't even attractive so the fantasy wouldn't fulfill the women who are into it.

You gonna be sucking a nikka off who looks like Biz Markie or Beanie Sigel.
:mjlol:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
coli alcoholics whats it like being drunk? :patrice:

Alcohol reactions are different for a lot of people.

For me, I become extremely carefree and silly. I stopped getting flat out blasted and instead go for a buzz now. When I got drunk I could have been easily kidnapped and becomes extra friendly and all.

Imagine Gohan in the Dead Zone when he got drunk and just didn't give a shyt.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Alcohol reactions are different for a lot of people.

For me, I become extremely carefree and silly. I stopped getting flat out blasted and instead go for a buzz now. When I got drunk I could have been easily kidnapped and becomes extra friendly and all.

Imagine Gohan in the Dead Zone when he got drunk and just didn't give a shyt.

:ehh:weirdest shyt that happened to me was a friend of mine was acting like that. she kept trying to feed me food:mjlol:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
lol that shyt is so random. its weird being the only sober person at a party.

I will say this, I know what you mean and it was a bigger reason why I started to drink but I've had my fun and calmed down with it. I think it takes a special type of person to still be able to really have fun and be in the moment these days while being sober at a get together. I miss that version of me honestly.

It dosent hurt to drink, unless it's really against your moral code. If you do decide to try it start slow and it's always supposed to be in moderation. Don't be like me who went overboard my first time getting drunk :skip:. A buzz is good enough, you'll know when you have it. I'd even say drink with a couple friends/at home so you can find out what type of drunk you may be before you go out in public with it.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I will say this, I know what you mean and it was a bigger reason why I started to drink but I've had my fun and calmed down with it. I think it takes a special type of person to still be able to really have fun and be in the moment these days while being sober at a get together. I miss that version of me honestly.

It dosent hurt to drink, unless it's really against your moral code. If you do decide to try it start slow and it's always supposed to be in moderation. Don't be like me who went overboard my first time getting drunk :skip:. A buzz is good enough, you'll know when you have it. I'd even say drink with a couple friends/at home so you can find out what type of drunk you may be before you go out in public with it.
thats the thing. i feel like an alien socially because i dont really drink or smoke. and the thing is i dont know if id start drinking. im not sure. i just dont want to end up depending on it to function. :ld: