Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

M. Bison had one of the GOAT themes. I always hated his steroid look though, made the swag of the uniform lose some of it's luster.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Jayne, please tell me about myself :lupe:. I feel like I need your wisdom and honesty. Dont hold back.
INFJ Gemini sun, virgo rising and moon. In case you for got :jawalrus:
Mars Aries and Venus in Gemini

So you're super complex which you know that already. You're unpredictable as hell. Takes a lot to keep your attention and keep you interested. Very wise/knowledgeable because of those Virgo placements (especially the moon). You seek knowledge. You're confident appearance wise (to other people) especially because you are perceived highly intelligent. Very charming. You get confused and anxious often. When you get criticized you become moody and lose some confidence. You're someone who people always go to for advice and you love giving advice.

Gentle soul, extremely empathetic/kind heart, but not weak at all.

You need constant open communication and changes to grow.

You are intrigued by different types of people. You love variety. The Venus in Gemini and your sun can explain why you are open minded to some things that others may not be able to tolerate as well. You seek out fun and you need and crave stimulation. You can get bored with "regular" or "routines". You are naturally a very curious person. It's hard for you to focus on one person. You are a big time flirt and skilled at flirting. It's completely natural and often times not intentional. You want a strong mental connection and need that mental chemistry vs. a physical relationship which will bore you quick. The Mars in Aries means you need someone who is a challenge to you. You're tough and intimidating. You're not attracted to a man who is super sensitive or too shy. Their confidence, can even be cocky, but they have to have brains to back it up to attract you. You like a man who is sure of himself and what he knows.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
So you're super complex which you know that already. You're unpredictable as hell. Takes a lot to keep your attention and keep you interested. Very wise/knowledgeable because of those Virgo placements (especially the moon). You seek knowledge. You're confident appearance wise (to other people) especially because you are perceived highly intelligent. Very charming. You get confused and anxious often. When you get criticized you become moody and lose some confidence. You're someone who people always go to for advice and you love giving advice.

You are intrigued by different types of people. You love variety. The Venus in Gemini and your sun can explain why you are open minded to some things that others may not be able to tolerate as well. You seek out fun and you need and crave stimulation. You can get bored with "regular" or "routines". You are naturally a very curious person. It's hard for you to focus on one person. You are a big time flirt and skilled at flirting. It's completely natural and often times not intentional. You want a strong mental connection and need that mental chemistry vs. a physical relationship which will bore you quick. The Mars in Aries means you need someone who is a challenge to you. You're tough and intimidating. You're not attracted to a man who is super sensitive or too shy. Their confidence, can even be cocky, but they have to have brains to back it up to attract you. You like a man who is sure of himself and what he knows.

Do me now. :mjgrin:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere

Yaass! :lawd: This is so me lol.
I'm a truth seeker because it's something stable I can base my actions on. I can be sure of the truth. I hate not being sure. I start overthinking and getting anxious. So yes, you spoke the truth love. I noticed I'm intimidating because I know what I want and I can be very direct once i'm comfortable lol.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Yaass! :lawd: This is so me lol.
I'm a truth seeker because it's something stable I can base my actions on. I can be sure of the truth. I hate not being sure. I start overthinking about getting anxious. So yes, you spoke the truth love. I noticed I'm intimidating because I know what I want and I can be very direct once i'm comfortable lol.
You have a lot of factors that make you intimidating, despite it not being intentional.
People can't figure you out, but you are wise and they know that much.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Also, because we have the Venus in Gemini, we can be into a guy one day and completely be over him the next hour, or day. @CinnaSlim He may become boring quick. We can literally lose attraction that fast. It can be one conversation we have or he can say something and we're just over it. Period.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Venusian Geminis use their intellect and wit to attract potential partners. They need variety in most areas of their life, especially social interactions and personal purchases. They require a relationship that stimulates them mentally and never reaches a point of staleness. They are often motivated by curiosity.

These individuals will try to win over potential partners by displaying just how much information they’ve come to collect over their years. They frequently say such things as “Oh, I know about that!” or “did you know-” while some may misinterpret this as an attempt at one-upmanship, or being a “know it all,” it’s very much not their intentions at all. They’ll also display how clever, funny, and witty they are. They can be highly playful, some may even see them as a tease.

These natives are happiest in relationships that support their need for variety, fun, and stimulation. They are supremely happy when their partner shows interest in their knowledge and interests, and gives them space for activities and friends outside of the relationship. They are extremely flirtatious people, enjoy it for the fun of it more than a prerequisite to anything else, and may not see any trouble with harmless flirtation with someone other than their partner.

Venusians Geminis can be hard to pin down, and they can sometimes be resistant of relationships that head towards being to “comfortable” or feel “stale.” They require a relationship, and partner, that is stimulating, with whom they can have many interesting conversations with. They don’t want to be tied down, or feel restrained, in their relationship. They appreciate a partner, and relationship, that is up-beat, active, and lighthearted. They are usually are willing to talk about the relationship, but also tend to skip some of the deeper issues, especially those of the emotional support. They can be somewhat aloof when it comes to matters of the heart.

Individuals born while Venus explores Gemini can sometimes engage in relationships solely out of curiosity; they are perpetually curious about people and social interactions. Curiosity motivates them platonically and romantically; they find humans fascinating, and love finding more and more interesting and new people to get to know. They tend to bond with others on a mental level, while keeping their distance emotionally. They can, however, be rather fickle or flighty.

@CinnaSlim

KingB137

All Star
Daps
Write it out or put it into art fam

It helps most days

But carrying around that shyt is hard without a outlet

That's what I wanna do, but I'm not good at writing so I'd have to try to express myself on a more artistic side of things.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
@Jayne, if you're doing personality assessments/charts, do you mind doing mine?

Sagittarius sun/Mercury in Sagittarius
Aquarius Moon
Libra Rising
Venus in Scorpio/Pluto in Scorpio
Mars in Aries
Jupiter in Taurus
Saturn/Neptune/Uranus in Capricorn
N. node in Pisces
INTP

Much appreciated.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Yup @Jayne I think that's part of the intimidation. Is I dont treat or chase guys like I need them because I dont. I have an air of detachment and sometimes can be down right "evil" and just use a dude and be over it.

The guys I tend to stick with are the ones who I cant just drop, they somehow got under my skin and formed an attachment lol.