Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Yup @Jayne I think that's part of the intimidation. Is I dont treat or chase guys like I need them because I dont. I have an air of detachment and sometimes can be down right "evil" and just use a dude and be over it.

The guys I tend to stick with are the ones who I cant just drop, they somehow got under my skin and formed an attachment lol.
The Venus in Gemini placement to me (from learning about myself) is like one of the most challenging/hard to get type of personalities to tie down. We are "teases" naturally. We attract people easily. We can be talking to 3 or 4 guys at once and filtering them out and cutting them off based on conversation or something they say (not even something they do). We can be that detached to the point that we are honestly no longer into them/interested in finishing conversations or knowing more about them if they bore us. We also fantasize a lot and we're some of the most curious people, so someone can be "different" and that alone will attract us and we would fantasize about the experience with them, or date them just for the experience. Sometimes to just mentally get in their heads. Then be done with them.

You have a Gemini sun too so I can only imagine. :scusthov:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
@The Grendel

KOF XIV graphical update coming

CyUY8vOUoAMhBSb.jpg

CyUY9smVIAEVuyb.jpg

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm reminded how crazy this forum is when I come back to it sometimes and go through a couple of threads, we got the mentally ill, depressed, racist, and in experienced giving advice on life and relationship to others. :mindblown:

People who aint been around a kid a day in there life giving advice on children, people who hate whites or asian's talking about unity. Depressed people giving advice on happiness, cheaters on relationships and people who probably aint been in anything close to a healthy relationship discussing marriage.

:mindblown:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
The Venus in Gemini placement to me (from learning about myself) is like one of the most challenging/hard to get type of personalities to tie down. We are "teases" naturally. We attract people easily. We can be talking to 3 or 4 guys at once and filtering them out and cutting them off based on conversation or something they say (not even something they do). We can be that detached to the point that we are honestly no longer into them/interested in finishing conversations or knowing more about them if they bore us. We also fantasize a lot and we're some of the most curious people, so someone can be "different" and that alone will attract us and we would fantasize about the experience with them, or date them just for the experience. Sometimes to just mentally get in their heads. Then be done with them.

You have a Gemini sun too so I can only imagine. :scusthov:
I'm still trying to do one of these.

Rue

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ZA
Right this very moment no, but yes when I haven't eatin. I need to cut some weight to get that real pop, but I got the tiny waist going:ohlawd:

Believe me, you gonna get round 2 when I have my stuff right. Then imma be in @Rue s inbox with the grey sweatpants so she can see the
tower of power at rest:shaq:
:damn::martin: