Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
To distill the issue, it's a sick, twisted, and widespread Oedipus complex in the black community.

Women in general remind these dudes of their mothers and they wanna :cape: for those women. Combine that with the fact that many men don't come from 2-parent homes and are starved for female attention and this is the result.

The ironic part about fat/broke women's inflated collective ego is that they're usually the first ones to shame dudes for having standards and preferences. :mindblown:
This is an issue.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
I spent almost 30 dollars on this Iphone speed charger from CVS not even two weeks ago and now it's not working. I'm mad as hell :damn:

Never buy chargers from CVS or such stores. Buy from where they sell phones. Sucks to come off that extra bit of money but the quality is much better.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Enjoy being miserable :pachaha:

I need to expand on this one. You can't save everyone little bro. Sometimes that damsel in distress ain't made for you. Since this is a part time nerd haven I'll put it like this; the X-Men and The Avengers usually aren't taking up the same missions. If you're gonna be a hero, you gotta know your lane and limits.

There is truth to these posts, hard truth