Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
This is the climate. And it's kinda men's fault. We allow nikkas to simp. If simps weren't prevelant it would change.

Yup. When men become thirsty for p*ssy, the ugliest/fattest are bumped up a couple of points on the desirability scale.

Talk about market inflation, breh...

Prynce

Daps
I need to expand on this one. You can't save everyone little bro. Sometimes that damsel in distress ain't made for you. Since this is a part time nerd haven I'll put it like this; the X-Men and The Avengers usually aren't taking up the same missions. If you're gonna be a hero, you gotta know your lane and limits.
You right big bro. Just got to work on thinkin wit my compassion less

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
This is the climate. And it's kinda men's fault. We allow nikkas to simp. If simps weren't prevelant it would change.

Sometimes it feels good to simp. :ehh: The problem is nikkas are simping without reason to simp. If she wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire (or at all) DON'T fukkING SIMP.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Sometimes it feels good to simp. :ehh: The problem is nikkas are simping without reason to simp. If she wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire (or at all) DON'T fukkING SIMP.
Like I said, if you're gonna simp at least get a damn phone number and shyt.

nikkas simping for forum messages.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
And no one realizes this is what it is. How did nikkas get so thirsty in the firsr place?
Internet makes shyt so accessible.

DMs...Facebook message...myspace...

Back then you had to actually walk up to the chick, in public, in front of your boys.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Idiots wife hoes.
A lot of idiots in this world then....
A ho knows that she can get a husband of her own or somebody else's.

It sounds twisted, but there's some power in being a side bytch or a woman who society shuns.
You're the one who men will come for therapeutic reasons. They will be comfortable with you because they feel you have an open mind.
You won't judge them especially because you're judged to a high degree too.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
And no one realizes this is what it is. How did nikkas get so thirsty in the firsr place?

To distill the issue, it's a sick, twisted, and widespread Oedipus complex in the black community.

Women in general remind these dudes of their mothers and they wanna :cape: for those women. Combine that with the fact that many men don't come from 2-parent homes and are starved for female attention and this is the result.

The ironic part about fat/broke women's inflated collective ego is that they're usually the first ones to shame dudes for having standards and preferences. :mindblown:

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I spent almost 30 dollars on this Iphone speed charger from CVS not even two weeks ago and now it's not working. I'm mad as hell :damn:

N711oir

All Star
Daps
Marketing geniuses :ohlawd: love it when a brand becomes synonymous with a product/ Clorox known as bleach/ Kleenex tissue

When does the patent you have with God expire?

Everything I see that's beautiful is synonymous with you

Had her squat upon all fours....

Then make thighs kiss the floor.....

She often liked that position:myman:

Told her reach around pull panties to the side like a vip curtain exposing the kitten

She could feel the wetness ensuing

View media item 11091

In life no matter what comes @ U

It's like chess

The difference between chess and checkers

No matter how many pieces you loose

The game isn't over

As long as your Queens on board

View media item 11090

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
A lot of idiots in this world then....
A ho knows that she can get a husband of her own or somebody else's.

It sounds twisted, but there's some power in being a side bytch or a woman who society shuns.
You're the one who men will come for therapeutic reasons. They will be comfortable with you because they feel you have an open mind.
You won't judge them especially because you're judged to a high degree too.
This may be more related to how comfortable people feel in relationships. If they actually felt comfortable they wouldn't leave.