Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Overweight/fat and broke women are really getting out of pocket, especially in the dating scene. Ain't nothing wrong with wanting the best for yourself but realize that a fat and broke woman has to be REALISTIC about her prospects and has to temper her superficial expectations in men. And I wish nikkas would stop mislabeling fat women as "thick."

Gas up fat/mildly obese women and then get mad when they think they're Beyonce-tier women, brehs. :scust:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Overweight/fat and broke women are really getting out of pocket, especially as it pertains to the dating scene. Ain't nothing wrong with wanting the best for yourself but realize that a fat and broke woman has to be realistic about her prospects and has to temper her superficial expectations in men. And I wish nikkas would stop mislabeling fat women as "thick."

Gas up fat/mildly obese women and then get mad when they think they're Beyonce-tier women, brehs. :scust:
Make a thread about this, breski. Do it for the coli.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Make a thread about this, breski. Do it for the coli.

I'm seriously considering it breh.

It's downright disgusting how they curve dudes at and above their level while deluding themselves thinking that they're deserving of a 6ft, 6cert, 6-figure salary earning man. :russ:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I'm seriously considering it breh.

It's downright disgusting how they curve dudes at and above their level while deluding themselves thinking that they're deserving of a 6ft, 6cert, 6-figure salary earning man. :russ:
This is the climate. And it's kinda men's fault. We allow nikkas to simp. If simps weren't prevelant it would change.