Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Prynce

Daps
It's always gonna be like that, even in a relationship you'll might find yourself doing more than your partner.

It takes so much to really be okay with the act of selflessness especially when you sacrifice something that you really need.
I'm okay with it for the most part because I've always had to be self reliant cause I know I don't have anybody to turn to turn too. But the only thing that gets to me sometimes is that I don't really have a person to talk about my problems cause people don't give a damn bout what bothers you. But thats life. So I atleast try to be for other people what people haven't been for me.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I'm talking about real money. Not $10 or $100.
And Im talking about how most of us helped her. To add I most likely make what you deem "coming into a fortune" and would never downplay the random contributions of people on a message board for someone in need; regardless of whether or not it's 10 or 100 dollars.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
I'm okay with it for the most part because I've always had to be self reliant cause I know I don't have anybody to turn to turn too. But the only thing that gets to me sometimes is that I don't really have a person to talk about my problems cause people don't give a damn bout what bothers you. But thats life. So I atleast try to be for other people what people haven't been for me.

that's really all you can do. I still have trouble opening up simply because I feel like people don't care or I don't wanna show my side of things. Don't end up where you are unable to open up because you always feel like no one is listening.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
And Im talking about how most of us helped her. To add I most likely make what you deem "coming into a fortune" and would never downplay the random contributions of people on a message board for someone in need; regardless of whether or not it's 10 or 100 dollars.
I'm referring to it ALL coming from me and not when they are asking for it. Coming from me as a gift. Not a donation.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I'm referring to it ALL coming from me and not when they are asking for it. Coming from me as a gift. Not a donation.
Doesn't matter what you meant. You said it wasn't "real money" and that's what I'm addressing.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Doesn't matter what you meant. You said it wasn't "real money" and that's what I'm addressing.
$10, $100 isn't much to me. But I do understand you're referring to. I wasn't downplaying your DONATIONS. I was referencing GIFTS. Meaning, you don't even have to be down on your money and I'm still sending you money. :rolleyes:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Just gave my cousins a piece of my mind about their behavior yesterday. nikkas wanna come eat at the table, yet don't contribute or even show their face to check on your 90 year old grandmother for 365 days of the year yet ready to stuff your fukking face.

Nah fukk that, you about to pay up or forget about stepping in this home again.
Thank the lord my mommy a Taurus

:blessed:

@Jayne

:lolbron:

Sick her on they ass and they catching that fire for real now

:mjlol: