Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
It gets better. This is temporary.

Hope so, i've been thinking that for 10+ years now

You will become bitter. But in due time if it's in your heart you will learn to be self-sufficient. With that knowledge you'll feel unstoppable and appreciate solitude. Eventually you won't become bitter towards others but won't feel so quick to make connections.

That's what happened to me when I went through it at least.

Think i'm beyond that point

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Hope so, i've been thinking that for 10+ years now

Think i'm beyond that point

Well, at this point then. Since it's just you, that's the best thing imo. You learn how to face yourself. There's no one to lie to you. You can be completely honest with yourself and what you want to change or improve on. You'll become very secure with yourself and your own ideas because bottom line you are always gonna think "the fukk do I need them for?". It's gonna be tough getting used to though. You'll face a lot of realities and gain new perspectives. You will also find yourself "trimming the fat" a lot of the time when it comes to people because you simply won't need them and won't have time for their bullshyt.

Just try not to let it consume you because in the future what if you do want some friends or a lady? You don't want to project that pain or not be able to open up when it's needed.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Well, at this point then. Since it's just you, that's the best thing imo. You learn how to face yourself. There's no one to lie to you. You can be completely honest with yourself and what you want to change or improve on. You'll become very secure with yourself and your own ideas because bottom line you are always gonna think "the fukk do I need them for?". It's gonna be tough getting used to though. You'll face a lot of realities and gain new perspectives. You will also find yourself "trimming the fat" a lot of the time when it comes to people because you simply won't need them and won't have time for their bullshyt.

Just try not to let it consume you because in the future what if you do want some friends or a lady? You don't want to project that pain or not be able to open up when it's needed.

Funny thing is that i've never really had friends. Most people who i thought were my friends were using me to get something. If i was stuck somewhere and needed help they would disappear

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Funny thing is that i've never really had friends. Most people who i thought were my friends were using me to get something. If i was stuck somewhere and needed help they would disappear

That's what sucks about a lot of people these days. It's very few people that will actually stick themselves out there for you and see if they can help.

Prynce

Daps
Old head just G checked the shyt out of me :dead:

I had to respek it tho cause he came at me like a elder man so I had no choice but take heed cause he did it out of love. Didn't try to son me or anything. That's what I respect I have no problem with people telling me to tighten up but don't come at me like u trying son me or like I'm dumb.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Just gave my cousins a piece of my mind about their behavior yesterday. nikkas wanna come eat at the table, yet don't contribute or even show their face to check on your 90 year old grandmother for 365 days of the year yet ready to stuff your fukking face.

Nah fukk that, you about to pay up or forget about stepping in this home again.