Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so my ear wouldnt pop, and i downloaded this app to find doctors locally. why the fukk i end up signing up for a program that does the doctors visits through facetime :dwillhuh: im like "how can you tell me whats wrong wit my ear over the phone :dwillhuh: " i gave her my symptoms and she prescribed a bunch of stuff to help me. shyt wild. imma try their mental health services next. see if i can get some xanax and such

edit: and since they gave me the option to choose, i picked the baddest black chick :banderas:

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im going to heckle bill burr tonight. i know he secretly voted for trump, and he has a black wife and biracial kid on the way. im going to fukkin tell him his wife is a negro bedwench

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
YHjfwGt.gif

Omg I'm dying right now :dead:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
breh i had one of those snd the post nut remorse cant be described. i felt like a pedo, downlow nikka wit necrophilia fetishes all rolled into one. after a few weeks of poking one of those, and coming into a close call with friends--i had to chop it up into little pieces and dump it around the city like body parts

:deadmanny: