Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
:mjlol: I'm saying though. It don't look sexy to women it just screams defeated.

Plus no nikka can bring a pocket p*ssy or this
cache_889899403.jpg
in a black household:mjlol:
That post nut clarity would be something vicious

Can't do it

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
breh i had one of those snd the post nut remorse cant be described. i felt like a pedo, downlow nikka wit necrophilia fetishes all rolled into one. after a few weeks of poking one of those, and coming into a close call with friends--i had to chop it up into little pieces and dump it around the city like body parts
:laff::laff:

Giselle

Daps
Don't click okay and don't log into any account.

Are you using a windows computer/laptop?

I'm gonna assume windows 10.

Go to the search bar for your operating system, type in "System Restore", choose a restore point before these problems started occurring. Should take about 10 mins and your pc should be back to normal.

Don't press okay on any pop ups, ads or anything like that, press x or close the tab.

Yes. I never updated to windows 10. I kept the old one. I have already logged in to stuff.

I did a security scan thing and it says that I didn't have a virus. Is it still possible for someone to hack or for me to have a virus even though the things says I don't?

& what does error 403 mean?

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I know I deserve something, just don't know what to buy. :patrice: I don't feel like looking at stuff I'm not gonna touch for a minute still have boxes and unwrapped duds. Prob some moccasins though, I'll wear them. And I have to finish my Xmas shopping.
You should order some green contact lenses too. That would be cute with the moccasins.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Lmfaooo wtf? I tried some lighter brown contacts back in the day (nocunjustdiff) and three dudes cussed me tf out :deadmanny:

I could get some poison ivy shyt going at a holiday party or two, my hair's red now:scheme:
They cussed you out over brown contact lenses? What the hell? Why do nikkas police everybody? :why: