Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Better than fukking strangers and getting them pregnant or contracting shyt.

But I can imagine how terrible it is cleaning that.

Did you clean it @marcuz ? Did it stink?

i cleaned mine. which is a whole process. had to wash it, powder the holes down, wrap it in plastic, then news paper, then tape. i really had to hide it like a corpse.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't think there's anything wrong with. I would buy it for my teen son and husband if I had one.
Fair enough. I'd just feel awkward buying a sex toy. Even though if I had one my mother would have understood. Just right now I feel odd getting one. I think the stigma of men owning sex toys kinda affected me. It made me feel :huhldup: even though its a stupid double standard.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
i cleaned mine. which is a whole process. had to wash it, powder the holes down, wrap it in plastic, then news paper, then tape. i really had to hide it like a corpse.
This is the second issue i have with owning a sex toy. :huhldup:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Yes. I never updated to windows 10. I kept the old one. I have already logged in to stuff.

I did a security scan thing and it says that I didn't have a virus. Is it still possible for someone to hack or for me to have a virus even though the things says I don't?

& what does error 403 mean?
error 403 is an issue with the site itself, not on your end.

Did you do the system restore?

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
This is character is also one of the women who I aspired to be like when I grew up...

The way she slit Ox's throat....

:wow: