Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
g7P8QgIh.jpg

Somebody chopping them damn onions again

:mjcry::to:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I've been debating on inviting more women here but I know that would put them in my business and I don't put my few friends in my personal business. I don't like anyone really knowing too much. But I do know yall would like them. However it's likely that they will just get ran off.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
This nikka Lawrence came through with the right reaction. Happy. Issa was looking right with the braids but I despise her scandalous ass. Worth the watch and the music was good too. Insecure is a great show and I wasn't expecting it at all, especially after how bugged I was from the first episode. A wake up call for women and men.

Love that moody shyt perfect for the gloomy fall weather :banderas:

Yup. He should end up with Tasha fine ass. She was fukking with him while he was collecting unemployment too :manny:.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I've been debating on inviting more women here but I know that would put them in my business and I don't put my few friends in my personal business. I don't like anyone really knowing too much. But I do know yall would like them. However it's likely that they will just get ran off.
why they gon get ran off?

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Dude watching dragon ball super on his big ass tv :mjlol:

How you watching db super on ya tv? Thru your laptop? Smart tv, video game console?
Plex

Allows you to stream anything on your computer to your TV, even if it has subtitles and extra sound files like anime tends to have.