Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
I'm not looking forward to Thanksgiving. Last year's was depressing as hell, my both my aunt, uncle and cousins were out of town, my other aunt was at her fiancees house and we were hosting it at our house this time.

It was just us including my grandparents, so 6 people, that shyt made me sad, when I was younger we'd have it at our Grandma's house and it'd be 15+ people at the least having fun and catching up.

But no, just dry turkey and awkward small talk until I went to my room and waited til everyone left.

:francis: stuff like this makes me want to move out the country so I don't have to do family events anymore.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Yup. He should end up with Tasha fine ass. She was fukking with him while he was collecting unemployment too :manny:.

Bruh, I was so fukking hurt when he shut Tasha down, throwing it at him and when she walked away and let him catch a glimpse of what he missing :mjcry:.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Bruh, I was so fukking hurt when he shut Tasha down, throwing it at him and when she walked away and let him catch a glimpse of what he missing :mjcry:.
Me too! I wanted to reach through the screen and slap that nikka upside the head...shyt got me legit tight man :beli:.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

darleehart.gif

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Bout to be alone on thanksgiving. :mjcry: I don't even drink so this shyt is going to suck much harder.