Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Mind games on mind games I rearrange your mind frame

You named the two places I refuse to ever eat at. So no. :scust:

In fact, idk if I can respect any human being that eats Taco Bell.
Aw he has standards...lol

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
i think i will be a disapointment to myself and others if i don't get into an ivy :mjcry:
How old are you? At your age you should live your life for you. If you want to go to an ivy league school then strive for it. If you don't make it, understand that it isn't the end of the world and life continues. Often times people such as our parents want us to walk certain paths but we are the ones that have to deal with both the good and the bad that comes with such paths.

What are you thinking of majoring in?

Celerii

Picture me rollin', sixes, money foldin'
Daps
Reppin
igboland
How old are you? At your age you should live your life for you. If you want to go to an ivy league school then strive for it. If you don't make it, understand that it isn't the end of the world and life continues. Often times people such as our parents want us to walk certain paths but we are the ones that have to deal with both the good and the bad that comes with such paths.

What are you thinking of majoring in?
thanks breh :mjcry:. i want to be a neuroscientist.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
thanks breh :mjcry:. i want to be a neuroscientist.
So you got a chance at going to an ivy league school? Any thoughts on which ones you wanna attend? Gonna apply to all?

I live 10 minutes from Princeton, I don't like the atmosphere though. A bunch of pompous white people. They see a black person and go ":dwillhuh:what is he doing here?"

Celerii

Picture me rollin', sixes, money foldin'
Daps
Reppin
igboland
So you got a chance at going to an ivy league school? Any thoughts on which ones you wanna attend? Gonna apply to all?

I live 10 minutes from Princeton, I don't like the atmosphere though. A bunch of pompous white people. They see a black person and go ":dwillhuh:what is he doing here?"
i'm in the top 10% of my class right now but i'm trying to raise my gpa so i can have a better shot. i either want to go to an ivy or another prestigious school (ex: duke, vanderbilt, etc.). I went to NY this year and I literally saw no black ppl when i was around Columbia. It was awkward :mjlol: