Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps

"...Maybe its dry as hell, maybe it really smells
Broken p*ssy..."

And its women out there that love a big dude to wrap around them, not everybody is into bumping pelvic bones.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
might be time to just openly admit that I feel really alone.
everyone around me has somebody, and it feels like all i have is myself and my sadness.

just want someone to openly consider how i feel about them and maybe that back...but that's probably asking for alot. whatever.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
everyone around me has somebody, and it feels like all i have is myself and my sadness.

just want someone to openly consider how i feel about them and maybe that back...but that's probably asking for alot. whatever.
*hugs*

全能の神

《《》》
Daps

You've been given good advice on how to fix this, multiple times by multiple people. :snoop:
Just listen to one of them. :snoop:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
It's true. Even with the "colorism" thing that @Yusuke was referencing based on the Rate This Guy, with disliking light skinned guys. I think it's just done in reaction to how Black men have openly dissected Black women (dark skinned/brown skinned women) and placed light skinned Black women on pedestals. I think it's like a tit for tat thing only on here. I feel like most of the women who say they don't like light skinned guys are only saying it because they know that it's expected to be all over them. But with the guys who are pro Light skinned/pro pawg on here, I believe that's real.

The height thing is a different subject..
You sound bias.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
OkEijv2.jpg

Here I go. Take a gander

A couple things....

First.....its a personal preference but I feel longer hair helps balance out our faces. Losing about 20-30 pounds will also slim the cheek mass.

Second...gotta keep the cut and hairline fresh. A fresh lining not only makes you feel confident, but makes you more attractive to women.

And formal attire makes our overall physique more presentable. For example...

b60b39b741a08f3d071e8ddcd550cb04.jpg

Now some chubby chasers might fukk with him...but he'll have a harder time compared to

black-male-casual-outfit-3.jpg

This dude probably gets hoes....this the look you want to go for.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC

i know how you feel. :francis:
giphy.gif

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
A couple things....

First.....its a personal preference but I feel longer hair helps balance out our faces. Losing about 20-30 pounds will also slim the cheek mass.

Second...gotta keep the cut and hairline fresh. A fresh lining not only makes you feel confident, but makes you more attractive to women.

And formal attire makes our overall physique more presentable. For example...

b60b39b741a08f3d071e8ddcd550cb04.jpg

Now some chubby chasers might fukk with him...but he'll have a harder time compared to

black-male-casual-outfit-3.jpg

This dude probably gets hoes....this the look you want to go for.
im working on the hair. ive been growing it out for the past month.:francis: and clothes i dont know where to start.:mindblown: the gym ill be working on 3 days a week minimum.:ehh: