Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
When women are critiqued with looks it's way more strict and shallow IMO.

With these Rate This Guy series threads, I've noticed that the women embrace flaws (with the exception of height preferences) way more and in fact prefer it.

With the guys critiquing women, it's about the face, body, sex appeal, if she's a ho/bendwench, has surgery, wears weaves/wigs...

With the women, they could critique a guy pretty high based on his personality and even like scruffiness/flaws/roughness. You don't necessarily need a cute face or perfect body.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
There are a lot of women who dig big dudes...

they absolutely not on Coli though. Save yourself the trouble, cause even worse than low scores is sympathy votes, and those are far worse.
There's hella blogs on tumblr on big/chubby dudes. It's actually a fetish. Women on Tumblr LOVE big nikkas. Like you can have a pot belly and be 300 pounds, just have a beard and look like you shower. They gonna spam your photos with comments thirsting. lol

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
There are a lot of women who dig big dudes...

they absolutely not on Coli though. Save yourself the trouble, cause even worse than low scores is sympathy votes, and those are far worse.
good point. its like throwing meat to lions.
theyre full enough.
There's hella blogs on tumblr on big/chubby dudes. It's actually a fetish. Women on Tumblr LOVE big nikkas. Like you can have a pot belly and be 300 pounds, just have a beard and look like you shower. They gonna spam your photos with comments thirsting. lol
looks like im about to get some tumblr puss. and link these so i know it aint :duck:
or you can submit a photo of mine to tumblr for me.:patrice::pachaha:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Facebook too.

There's a picture I put up in this big and handsome club back in like 2009 and still gets likes.

:ehh:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
why?i prolly wont but why?
Its not worth it.

When women are critiqued with looks it's way more strict and shallow IMO.

With these Rate This Guy series threads, I've noticed that the women embrace flaws (with the exception of height preferences) way more and in fact prefer it.

With the guys critiquing women, it's about the face, body, sex appeal, if she's a ho/bendwench, has surgery, wears weaves/wigs...

With the women, they could critique a guy pretty high based on his personality and even like scruffiness/flaws/roughness. You don't necessarily need a cute face or perfect body.
Lol wha

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Its not worth it.

Lol wha
It's true. Even with the "colorism" thing that @Yusuke was referencing based on the Rate This Guy, with disliking light skinned guys. I think it's just done in reaction to how Black men have openly dissected Black women (dark skinned/brown skinned women) and placed light skinned Black women on pedestals. I think it's like a tit for tat thing only on here. I feel like most of the women who say they don't like light skinned guys are only saying it because they know that it's expected to be all over them. But with the guys who are pro Light skinned/pro pawg on here, I believe that's real.

The height thing is a different subject..

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika

Black women or white women on tumblr? There's a huge difference between the two in my experience

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
All my girlfriends love big dudes...
I'm the only one who is indifferent.
The key is to not be sloppy with it

Big difference looking like Dave Hollister compared to Nutty Professor

OkEijv2.jpg

Here I go. Take a gander