wait, do you i got love for you?:mindblown:
i might kill you, but do i got love for you:Cubefri::dwillhuh:
i want you dead under six feet of soil:vingwhat:
at the same time want you here to witness me while you in misery:mjgrin:
we hate eachother but its love what a thug mystery:stopitslime::ehh:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Tempted, very tempted to do this for the shyts and giggles but something is telling me don't

It's no pity given. The polls are anonymous for protection to be brutally honest.
As much as people laugh at ...... guy on here, I know that being judged on your looks is a sensitive subject for a lot of people.
Even if you are indeed beautiful/handsome. It still can be a sensitive subject.
Why so many already attractive people go under the knife aiming for perfection.
I don't suggest doing it unless if you already posted pics in the Men of Coli thread previously and you can detach yourself from negative comments. Easy to say, but yeah.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
It's no pity given. The polls are anonymous for protection to be brutally honest.
As much as people laugh ...... guy on here, I know that being judged on your looks is a sensitive subject for a lot of people.
I don't suggest doing it unless if you already posted pics in the Men of Coli thread previously and you can detach yourself from negative comments. Easy to say, but yeah.
im wondering if i should do it to compare myself as time goes on. and as i lose weight.:patrice:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
As much as people laugh ...... guy on here, I know that being judged on your looks is a sensitive subject for a lot of people.

I've already posted pics before and all, it's just in my experience being open like that is bad, I'm not afraid of the opinions and wouldn't be suprised if I got rated low tbh

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Fact
creampie is the best way to finish. leaving it in and the feels :banderas:
giphy.gif

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I've already posted pics before and all, it's just in my experience being open like that is bad, I'm not afraid of the opinions and wouldn't be suprised if I got rated low tbh
Don't be surprised at that. You honestly never know how these polls will go.
Charmander who people clown on here (for his looks) at times placed higher than guys who are considered heart throbs.

IMO Nas is a regular/average looking guy to me and he placed in the Top 10, so did Idris Elba (as #1).