Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
It's a common pattern. People losing weight only to show off on instagram. People buying shyt they can't afford only for intagram. People paying for surgery only for instagram. Paying for photoshoots. Doing actual shyt they should want to do just for praise. Fathers taking care of their kids and hoping that their photos/with a faux deep meaning goes viral. People graduating college. Everything is almost a gimmick. Women trying to get pregnant with their friends just to post a cute photo that will go viral.
Its honest facts. I wanted to switch the feelings. Basically have people taste their own medicine. I don't want to go down that road. I don't want to stunt. I just want to feel good about life. I look back and see people that shyt on me. And life already humbled them. I don't want to add on to that.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Of course
They sensationalize it. You're a manly man then you morph into a beautiful "passable" woman overnight. It don't work like that at all. A lot of these trans girls get on hormones and never have any changes at all. Skin texture barely change and that may be the only effect they get after taking hormones for years. lol Then they see someone like Gigi Gorgeous (white trans girl) who did the overnight type of transition and was able to get all this surgery because she comes from a family with money.

If you don't already look like a female before transition and you're broke/living in poverty or slightly above it, you're gonna have to get surgery (hormones will only do so much) and those surgeries cost a lot of $$ so you will have to work your ass off and save or ho.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Potential good news on a Friday. All this shyt might work itself out. I just found out a guy put me on blast on FB a few weeks ago. My friend just sent me the screenshot. Now I gotta go out of my way to see him, just so I can ignore the shyt out of him. Also means being extra nice to the people he's with and saying nothing to him. Being petty is so exhausting.

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
If you dont 100% support black views or black people
c00n
Thats why i cant support blm or any of these black movements
hypocrites