Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
This is mine.

2ymgj84.png

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
No I didn't mean your self esteem. I meant, how you are viewed by men/the world: You're natural. No surgery. Don't look like you wear makeup.

You see how much they shyt on women who wear makeup, get surgeries, bleach.

You don't represent that.

I'm no expert on the subject but I noticed that men work in a simple way. (Not all of them of course.)

Exemple 1 : Guy hates weave. Girl gets one. Guy hates it. They have sex. Guy pulls on the hair (weave) during sex and enjoys it. And the next day, guy might or might not still complain about it.

Exemple 2 : Girlfriend has H cups. Guy loves it, girl hates it. Girl wants surgery. Guy doesn't. Girl gets it anyway. Guy still hates it. Wallet loves it. And eventually the guy does to.

Exemple 3 : Guy hates fake butts. Lusts after a girl who has a fake butt. Guy doesn't know about it. They have sex. Guy smacks the ass, grabs the ass, loves the ass. Guy might or might not (Most of the time not.) complain about the fake butt.

Exemple 4 : Same as 3 but with fake breasts.

I have others but it's too long.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I'm no expert on the subject but I noticed that men work in a simple way. (Not all of them of course.)

Exemple 1 : Guy hates weave. Girl gets one. Guy hates it. They have sex. Guy pulls on the hair (weave) during sex and enjoys it. And the next day, guy might or might not still complain about it.

Exemple 2 : Girlfriend has H cups. Guy loves it, girl hates it. Girl wants surgery. Guy doesn't. Girl gets it anyway. Guy still hates it. Wallet loves it. And eventually the guy does to.

Exemple 3 : Guy hates fake butts. Lusts after a girl who has a fake butt. Guy doesn't know about it. They have sex. Guy smacks the ass, grabs the ass, loves the ass. Guy might or might not (Most of the time not.) complain about the fake butt.

Exemple 4 : Same as 3 but with fake breasts.

I have others but it's too long.
I swear to....YES! :russ: