Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
going by your reasoning in previous post maybe they just like extra "feminine" women.
There's masculine looking and acting light skinned Black women though. Light skinned Black women, like white women are only put on pedestals for what women should represent in a white supremacist society.

I know guys who even admitted (they were wrong) by saying that Latina women can have shytty attitudes and be bytches toward them and it's sexy, vs. when a Black woman (who is not ambiguously mixed/looking) has an attitude - like how disgusting they are. How they are hoodrats. Same exact behavior but measured/perceived differently.

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
On a serious note, I should replace the split part of the dance with something else.:jbhmm:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Let me go bleach my dark-butted self. :mjgrin:

@Yusuke do you think I'll be prettier with a lighter butt ? :mjgrin:
You being dark skinned isn't what makes you cute. You'd look good light because you look good dark. You have a pretty face. It won't make a difference unless the shyt is too overboard.

You have a high esteem (whether you are dark skinned or brown skinned or light) for being natural. But if you start bleaching or doing other shyt, nikkas will "lose respect" for you and it will knock you off your Black Queen thrown/pedestal.

Even then, you can easily be knocked off it by your personal views. You're supposed to be pretty and quiet, regardless. Also, sexy but modest. It's a temporary pedestal and even now you're ranked where you are because you are dark skinned and cute/pretty with a slim/nice body. If you were dark skinned and fat and not cute, you'd be ranked lower. The politics of this shyt is a mess.