Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I had great time in Texas.

The wvu/tx game was lit :dj2:

And Austin got some bad ass women :wow: (I met my wife, but her friend chose up on me 1st :mjcry: )
it's a dope ass lil city, def gonna go back, and it was my 1st time traveling alone, absolutely in favor of it now.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I'm not liking the prejudice against lightskin men on here. I lowkey already know what the reason is but I'm gonna investigate this a little further. :jbhmm:

@Lewis Black thread was straight facts

Women gonna always have their preferences, so men might as well too

:yeshrug:
I don't get why men are so upset about women having preferences when it comes to looks.

Men swear a woman has to be slim thick with kinky straight natural hair and all types of other shyt.

Its too many cotdam fishes in the sea to get mad because somebody doesn't like you when its 10 others who will.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yhdz0uo.jpg

this is what happens when you click jayne links

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
You being dark skinned isn't what makes you cute. You'd look good light because you look good dark. You have a pretty face. It won't make a difference unless the shyt is too overboard.

No I don't. My skin is not pretty. :(

You have a high esteem (whether you are dark skinned or brown skinned or light) for being natural. But if you start bleaching or doing other shyt, nikkas will "lose respect" for you and it will knock you off your Black Queen thrown/pedestal.

1. I really don't have high self-esteem. :(
2. I doubt most men would care honestly.
3. We don't really call each other King and Queens here in the Carribeans. :guilty:

Even then, you can easily be knocked off it by your personal views. You're supposed to be pretty and quiet, regardless. Also, sexy but modest. It's a temporary pedestal and even now you're ranked where you are because you are dark skinned and cute/pretty with a slim/nice body. If you were dark skinned and fat and not cute, you'd be ranked lower. The politics of this shyt is a mess.

1. I guess I should be happy to be slim then. :laugh:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
No I don't. My skin is not pretty. :(

1. I really don't have high self-esteem. :(
2. I doubt most men would care honestly.
3. We don't really call each other King and Queens here in the Carribeans. :guilty:

1. I guess I should be happy to be slim then. :laugh:
No I didn't mean your self esteem. I meant, how you are viewed by men/the world: You're natural. No surgery. Don't look like you wear makeup.

You see how much they shyt on women who wear makeup, get surgeries, bleach.

You don't represent that.