Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps

:whoa: You sounding like this guy beloved.

You have to put in more effort. You have to work for the things you want.

Besides rejection is something you have to learn to let roll off the back like men do :pachaha:
Even the best looking people take L's in love

Just turn into J.R smith and keep on chucking

nah breh sometimes i be feelin i'm beyond fixin.

Prynce

Daps
nah breh sometimes i be feelin i'm beyond fixin.
We all got issues fam and you're not the only one with them.

Every person you meet is gonna have some kind of baggage attach to them and that is fine. The key is too make sure that you're always growing and try to overcome your issues.

Honestly if somebody cares about you enough they won't mind if your "broken" or have "issues" because they'll want to be with you anyway and want to help you through whatever it is. I know for a fact I care about somebody unconditionally and will always be there no matter what happens in life. So never let yourself think that your "issues" are to great to share because everybody needs somebody to lean on and somebody will accept you for you.

Your perceived issues do not mean you're not worth another human being. Because people are inherently flawed anyway and nobody got it all together. You shouldn't put another human being on such a pedestal where you think they're too good for you because most people are just as insecure as you think yourself to be. Bring people down to your level and it will get easier.

Just change your mentality because no amount of outer work will help you if you don't change what's inside you.