Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
:hubie:

anyway, actually came in here to ask who the fukk eats at arby's? :jbhmm: they advertise like crazy yet i've never been to one and have never been spoken to someone who was like:
  • "let's go to arby's"
  • "i cheated on my diet and went to arby's this weekend"
  • "you know what goes hard, arby's :yes:"
  • "i was high and ended up grabbing a snack at arby's"

What about the bolded? You need to give ol girl some advice from a female playa such as yourself. let her know hollering at nikkaz may just get you desired results.

When I hear/see Arby's I think of loose p*ssy lips and twitter memes. Never eaten there, never will. :scust:

Prynce

Daps
I done changed so much :wow:

I'm so much better :mjgrin:

I had to mature and wise up I did that so fast :blessed:

Prynce

Daps
Why bother if I already know I'm gonna get shut down. Girls like me rarely get approached.

Anyway this was a cool conversation.

:whoa: You sounding like this guy beloved.

You have to put in more effort. You have to work for the things you want.

Besides rejection is something you have to learn to let roll off the back like men do :pachaha:
Even the best looking people take L's in love

Just turn into J.R smith and keep on chucking

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
God bless these Ebay customers man. They crack me up thinking their little $30 return doing something. This chick wrote a damn essay HOT b/c the inside button of her jeans had been replaced. The INSIDE button. Not even the shyt you see. :deadmanny: Not that it didn't work, not that they don't fit just mad about a fukking button looking different . :bryan:Even was sending all these pictures. I guess she thought she was getting a discount. If you want a discount just ask for one. You doing all that extra is too much. I'd rather take a return then discount your rude bytch ass. Them better be the same jeans I sent your ass too or you ain't getting a dime back.

So I'm just laughing and hit her with the 2 sentence 'so sorry, start a return'. I know she's hot too. :pachaha:How miserable do you have to be to get so upset over something so small? America man.