Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I tried to get you to start thirst trappin...

But nahh....

:yeshrug:
I dont want that kind of attention
@Coco so you just gonna ignore me?
Ignore what?
@Coco you're actually one of my favorites on here.
Aww thank you.You're one of my faves as well :hug:

Stop it Lol. I'm still feeling out your aura. I saw your request. I like you however I'm a naturally skeptical and superstitious person. IG is my personal life and I have family on there.
Lol my post wasnt about that, but i understand/

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I remember in Myspace days, when I was naive and gullible, I used be accessible. I had around 40K friends. Every time of the day I had comments coming in on my profile and photos. Guys would mostly leave the comments. It had my family talking. I was always a conversation when away from them. My dad would tell me. It made me start to distance myself. But it really kicked in when some of my female family members (who I had in the slideshows on my profile and made bulletins for my friends to follow) was secretly messaging guys telling them my tea (and talking about me behind my back). Ironically the guys they messaged all knew my tea and the guys would message me or call me to tell me about it laughing at them. These were family members I loved so much.

Then these same women harassed me on another forum around that time after I made it clear I wasn't fukking with them anymore.

I haven't spoken or seen them in 10 years.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
tumblr_nwenb4jNgL1uw4h4no1_500.gif

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
One of my coworkers is so damn annoying. I deadass hate that old man. He's so irritating. Always taking 1hr breaks. Leaving early.

Just cuz yo old busted can of biscuits ass has been doing this since I was born don't mean you can talk to me any kind a way

I'll beat yo ass old timer :ufdup: