Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gave my advice now they mad at me:beli:

Dont ask for my honest opinion and then expect to me to lie.

Side note common sense is more attractive to me than being intellectually gifted/smart. But a woman that is really book smart is my perfect compliment.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Why does mentioning money always bring out anger in a lot of men? lol

You do realize that beautiful women have upkeep/maintenance which is why they a lot of times require a certain standard of men financially? It's not natural in a lot of cases. Women deal with tons of pressures, eating disorders, have surgeries, invest in hair, skin products, treatments, etc. Women even shave :ohhh: Tell your girl to stop shaving her whole body for 6 monhs and watch how different she will look.

You don't wanna deal with a woman who wants a high standard of a man, don't expect a gorgeous woman.

If a chick needs maintenance she should be able to maintain herself. If a man is paying out it should be going to greater things than hair and nails...even if you just tell him it's going towards hair and nails.

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
So I was able to eat a sandwich with bread yesterday. I was so scared it was going to send me into another food coma but it didn't .:stylin:I guess the herbs are helping with the adrenal fatigue. So happy I will be able to eat cake again. :stylin: I not pressing my luck though. I'll probably wait another month to try it again. @Phoenix Reborn Did you ever order the herbs? I got my mom some. She said she was gonna wait until Saturday to take them but ended up just taking half the dosage Friday. She called me loopy as hell. Like "I feels great":stylin:. She had me dying.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I was able to eat a sandwich with bread yesterday. I was so scared it was going to send me into another food coma but it didn't .:stylin:I guess the herbs are helping with the adrenal fatigue. So happy I will be able to eat cake again. :stylin: I not pressing my luck though. I'll probably wait another month to try it again. @Phoenix Reborn Did you ever order the herbs? I got my mom some. She said she was gonna wait until Saturday to take them but ended up just taking half the dosage Friday. She called me loopy as hell. Like "I feels great":stylin:. She had me dying.

I'm literally ordering mine now.

Got

Gaia Herbs Holy Basil Leaf Liquid Phyto-Capsules and the Gaia Herbs Adrenal Health Daily Support

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I'm literally ordering mine now.

Got

Gaia Herbs Holy Basil Leaf Liquid Phyto-Capsules and the Gaia Herbs Adrenal Health Daily Support

Cool I think the next I order I will get the Gaia holy basil, Rhodiola and ashwagandha. Pretty much all the ingredients in the adrenal support except in individual higher doses. I'll probably look into other herbs by then too. I want a garden now. :smile: