Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
As a kid I sadly looked up to Sissy. :o:
:pachaha:I don't want you to get the impression that I look down on it. I know REAL hoes living a life better than anyone who would have the nerve to shyt on them. I got a friend who lived job free, paid off her student loans and traveled the world off of her suga daddy. I swear the only reason she has a job now is b/c her significant other was starting to question where he money was coming from. Do you boo. I just hate the thought of depending on anyone. What people will do for you is usually limited. What you can do for yourself is limitless. Get that money though. I certainly ain't one to talk down about using people to get ahead. :skip:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Most frustrating claim I've worked in a minute. All because policyholder set up the wrong description online so I couldn't update the paycodes which caused all kinds of issues. Then she wanted me to call Enterprise to set up a pickup for her which is something they're supposed to do themselves. After 10 minutes on hold they're like nah we can't do it. 60+ minute call for what could have been resolved in 5. Then when the sup cleared everything up she assigned the claim file to me so that's adding to the over 300 I already have. :beli:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Also since the fukking call took forever it ran over into my break time so I couldn't use the restroom on their time without looking suspicious. I just had to go on break and waste my time pissing.