Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Was 'arguing' with a client about how bad their infrastructure was, we manage their data but they host their own physical servers.
They made a whole fukking production during our conference call on Thursday about changes I proposed were not 'necessary'

Server just went down, they have no idea why :banderas:
Their IT manager just called me like is this you guys or us?:damn:

:umad:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
This is going to be a long post for RT but it is an RT though. I'm off the Subway diet by the way. You'll catch that one on 59.

Anywhoodle; loving someone with your whole heart, or at least most of it as you'll always retain a piece for yourself, is quite possibly the most dangerous thing a man can do. Though every man will do it. It makes you completely vulnerable and susceptible to people with bad intention. Hell, someone with good intentions can mistakenly run you through with a sword.

Now it's 3am and you wake up feeling like :mjcry::demonic::why::mindblown::dahell:rudy::what::to::sadbron: what are you going to do? Your mind and body are at their weakest at this time. Now your friends will have told you, "You can call at anytime we're here for you." Call a nikka at 3am with that bullshyt. You'll be cursed out and then you'll be roasted for the next week. :mjlol: You call your female friends and you're getting a voicemail. No one is really trying to hear those 3am problems, not at fukking 3am.

I appreciate my friends, I really do. And I'm sure we all do. But heartache is one of those situations where cliches just kind of roll off the back so to speak. I know because I've been on both sides and nobody is trying to hear that shyt. And we definitely need to hear that shyt. But it's like starving and your friend is sitting their eating a succulent steak telling you, "Your feast is out there. You just have to learn to deal with the floes around your distended belly and vultures circling over you." They mean well, trust, but at the time that shyt is wiggedy-wack. A step above regular type.

Love will ascend you to the heavens and lay you low in hell. Everyone will take a ride on that roller coaster whether you're soft on hoes, hard on hoes, or medium on hoes. Even sociopaths crave love. They might not know how to process and react to it once they receive it, but even they want that 10 minute high. It's wired in our genetics.

Love is when you're willing to change your whole life around to accommodate another person. Unfortunately love between two people is often like a see-saw, an unbalanced scale; there will always be a power struggle between the feelings and emotions of a couple. Most loves are not equally yoked. That is sadly the reality.

I had a close for this post but I forgot it. I suppose the only reason I wrote it is because I woke up at 3am. And just remember when you are up at 3am, there is someone sound asleep that won't wake up until 9am and the sun will be shining.

For that is the way of the world.

And now for a little levity.......

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Gunna reorganize my comic collection today. Think I need an external hardrive though :patrice: