Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Can't I just want to see her dead?:wtf:

I mean oh aight nvm
:mjpls:
I'm pretty sure some people view you as "demonic" and "evil". You seek revenge and go for the gut. You and Azealia have things in common, like spells.

:mjpls: You probably don't like her because some of her traits remind you of a female version of yourself, Mr. Traditional Taurus.:sas1:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I'm pretty sure some people view you as "demonic" and "evil". You and Azealia have things in common, like spells.

:mjpls: You probably don't like her because some of her traits remind you of a female version of yourself, Mr. Traditional Taurus.:sas1:
I date black women. So no :sas2:.I also don't hate my skin or verbally assult young black girls and trans-people on twitter. but lemme stop.:sas1:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
We all have redeeming qualities and nasty/negative qualities. Some people are fighting more demons and have difficulty fighting them than others.

At the end of the day, no one is perfect. No matter how put together their illusion is.

She may act out on impulse but your ass probably thought it in your head.

Thought.

Action.

Still negative. Still nasty.

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
last warning
F3CXPpg.png
:snooze:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
We all have redeeming qualities and nasty/negative qualities. Some people are fighting more demons and have difficulty fighting them than others.

At the end of the day, no one is perfect. No matter how put together their illusion is.

She may act out on impulse but your ass probably thought it in your head.

Thought.

Action.

Still negative. Still nasty.
:camby:Let her drink bleach.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I date black women. So no :sas2:.I also don't hate my skin or verbally assult young black girls and trans-people on twitter. but lemme stop.:sas1:
Yeah but you didn't like or understand trans people at first either so you can't really fault her. Even most trans people were initially transphobic. It's sorta like racism and sexism, the way it's ingrained in our psyches as we are brought up.

Like you said, you can't really judge a person's past views vs when they know.

She is manipulative and kinda uses the LGBTQ (especially trans women) at her benefit (like praising Amiyah Scott), then will make some transphobic comments. But again, that's how most cis people are lol. It's a transition and process to become more open minded. Most aren't just open minded.

She's also a Gemini and Geminis have many personalities in one body. Extremely moody. Hot, cold, then warm, then back cold, then hot, then cold, then warm.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
If she's so self hating, how can you expect her to see beauty in Black men? lol

Instead of wanting her dead, try to dissect her and find out why she is how she is. Examine her. Examine women like her.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Yeah but you didn't like or understand trans people at first either so you can't really fault her. Even most trans people were initially transphobic. It's sorta like racism and sexism, the way it's ingrained in our psyches as we are brought up.

Like you said, you can't really judge a person's past views vs when they know.

She is manipulative and kinda uses the LGBTQ (especially trans women) at her benefit (like praising Amiyah Scott), then will make some transphobic comments. But again, that's how most cis people are lol. It's a transition and process to become more open minded. Most aren't just open minded.

She's also a Gemini and Geminis have many personalities in one body. Extremely moody. Hot, cold, then warm, then back cold, then hot, then cold, then warm.
I wasn't bombing on trans people on social media.:camby: can't I just wanna see her dead? :wtf: