Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Yea I probably wouldn't even spit on her ass if she was on fire
Nah just because you are hurt doesn't mean its ok to become a super villain, she's truly a disgusting person.

And I don't say that about many.

Everyone gets hurt
Like I said I hope she kills herself. She's a walking ball of hate both self and outward

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I disagree. She wouldn't be alive anymore and we wouldn't have to hear her anymore .
Everyone's life holds the same value. She's just dealing with a lot of demons. This isn't the true her. It's the possession. She can be changed for the better.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Everyone's life holds the same value. She's just dealing with a lot of demons. This isn't the true her. It's the possession. She can be changed for the better.
Death will change you. maybe she'll come back as a moth. I don't think everyone's life holds the same value. but deep.down I'm a maniac. so you knew that already . I don't like people who don't like me.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Death will change you. maybe she'll come back as a moth. I don't think everyone's life holds the same value. but deep.down I'm a maniac. so you knew that already . I don't like people who don't like me.
So do you feel like everyone who deals with mental illness should be put to death? That officer who recently killed the older Black woman was well within his right to shoot her?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
So do you feel like everyone who deals with mental illness should be put to death? That officer who recently killed the older Black woman was well within his right to shoot her?
You’re either being sarcastic or...you can only be being sarcastic right now. I didn't mention her mental illness as the qualfier for her death. she's a negative and hateful person . I also said I don't like those that don't like me.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
You’re either being sarcastic or...you can only be being sarcastic right now. I didn't mention her mental illness as the qualfier for her death. she's a negative and hateful person . I also said I don't like those that don't like me.
Azealia Banks don't like you? :dahell:
Everyone has negative traits.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This nikka really reported me :mjlol:

I have no words....

last warning
F3CXPpg.png