Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I really like Azealia Banks. She has been acting crazy, but I think that comes from insecurity and being hurt in the past. I guess I can relate kinda.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I really like Azealia Banks. She has been acting crazy, but I think that comes from insecurity and being hurt in the past. I guess I can relate kinda.
Yeah I have some empathy for her. I watched an interview of hers a while back and understood her childhood was rushed and a bit detached. Her mother wanted her to provide her own way/be independent at a very early age. She said she felt like a failure when she wasn't a child star.

Reminds me of Tisha Campbell Martin who was independent financially and taking care of her parents as a child and preteen from talent shows/gigs while her parents barely had jobs. It's a burden on children.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chic fil a it is. I walked 3 miles today so that cancels it out right? :lupe:

@Fonsworth

Chickfila isn't that bad if you dont get fries or a milke shake and go easy on the sauce.

Lots of protein and the calories aren't sky high.

just get a water and no fries. And you should be gucci

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah just because you are hurt doesn't mean its ok to become a super villain, she's truly a disgusting person.

And I don't say that about many.

Everyone gets hurt