Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
come on now :dead: you know its impossible to eyeball a strain of shatter. looks clean and stable though.
I thought maybe the acronym "AMG" was something common out there and it just hasnt made its way out here yet lmao. All good though. This was just me and my once every 6 mos acknowledging you guys shyt all over our products out here all day every day post.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
But are they choosing Lisa Raye's middle aged self? She's 50 and single while having been married and divorced twice.

I don't think she's qualified to give advice.
She is.

Stop being angry at her standards and not settling.

Yall want women who are practically virgins, naturally near physical perfection, loyal, tolerate your bullshyt, while the entire relationship is 50/50 financially.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought maybe the acronym "AMG" was something common out there and it just hasnt made its way out here yet lmao. All good though. This was just me and my once every 6 mos acknowledging you guys shyt all over our products out here all day every day post.
probably named after the mercedez model. truth is, weed names are shyt. unless its a gsc or something exotic--growers and sellers will attach their own names.

that pic is making me want some shatter :patrice:

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
mood
07LVEPf.png

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
So I started thinking about my ex who passed away and I got sent into this lucid sleep paralysis like mind state. The lesson I got out of that was "go hug your mother." She used to tell me things like that so I went and hugged my mother.