Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
There should be a limit to the amount of gay topics made in this section. No reason there should be like 5 or 6 threads on the first page about gay/DL shyt. If it's that important and needed to discuss make one official thread and keep it in there. It's the same gay shyt recycled all over every day. Beating dead horses. A healthy heterosexual/heteronormative forum should be able to function without daily discussions on homosexuality.

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
There should be a limit to the amount of gay topics made in this section. No reason there should be like 5 or 6 threads on the first page about gay/DL shyt. If it's that important and needed to discuss make one official thread and keep it in there. It's the same gay shyt recycled all over every day. Beating dead horses. A healthy heterosexual/heteronormative forum should be able to function without daily discussions on homosexuality.
Agreed. I mean I love talking about gay stuff, just not everyday :francis:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps

Found it on youtube. I couldn't find it when I was looking for Yusuke. It was in my sidebar for recommendations.

Prynce

Daps
I'ma fukk her with no condom
I'ma let her meet my momma
I'ma take her out that Honda
I'ma put her in the foreign

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Found it on youtube. I couldn't find it when I was looking for Yusuke. It was in my sidebar for recommendations.
where y'all watching this on tc because it was in my recommendations as well? I literally just finished it not even 5 min ago.