Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Im a dap hoe. I give em out easily.

Oh....

I just....just thought my post were special and worth a dap...nothing serious

1373672217_image.gif

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Why do people insist on ruining my peace?

I feel bad for my brother, he was given minimal responsibilities as a kid so he doesn't have the drive now. He knew he fukked up when he quit tsa and didn't even tell me.

That was back in January and he tried 2 jobs and left both of them because he didn't like them. Been living off credit ever since. Now he's going on a cruise and says he will look for a job afterwards.

Now my mom is saying I should talk to him and see if I can help him find a job. Like bruh, I been doing that. I told him to apply as a mail carrier, a truck driver, security guard, prison guard, and all types of shyt but he isn't even trying to fill out the applications or stick with it because the pay isn't enough.:snoop:

Its stressful as fukk man. I got enough of my own shyt to deal with and can't handle anyone elses on top of that.:to:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven

I feel bad for my brother, he was given minimal responsibilities as a kid so he doesn't have the drive now. He knew he fukked up when he quit tsa and didn't even tell me.

That was back in January and he tried 2 jobs and left both of them because he didn't like them. Been living off credit ever since. Now he's going on a cruise and says he will look for a job afterwards.

Now my mom is saying I should talk to him and see if I can help him find a job. Like bruh, I been doing that. I told him to apply as a mail carrier, a truck driver, security guard, prison guard, and all types of shyt but he isn't even trying to fill out the applications or stick with it because the pay isn't enough.:snoop:

Its stressful as fukk man. I got enough of my own shyt to deal with and can't handle anyone elses on top of that.:to:

In my life I've learned that you should only help those that are already trying to help themselves. Especially family.

No matter how much you try, you can't want something for someone more than they want it for themselves

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps

Just reading this made my chest get tight.