Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
:lupe: You not the only person who has been saying that
Too much shyt happening in the dark that's gonna explode on the Coli Summerjam screen. Lines will be drawn, blood will be figuratively shed, there might be some exiles happening, relationships will begin and end in the blink of an eye. Nothing will be the same.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Too much shyt happening in the dark that's gonna explode on the Coli Summerjam screen. Lines will be drawn, blood will be figuratively shed, there might be some exiles happening, relationships will begin and end in the blink of an eye. Nothing will be the same.
Nah, nothing will change. What you mentioned isn't a new experience. It will be talked about for a while and then forgotten.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I like aggresive violent music sometimes for working out and to have outlet for my own aggression.

Also breh and me from the exact same neighborhood so I rep him hard because he made it out of glenwood rd.

Also a lot of brehs just like his mentality
Ok so its more the energy than the skill.:obama:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Someone lit a fuse.