Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I feel like I'm getting submerged within the coli and I just need to go up to the surface and stop swimming for a while. I just have too much shyt going on. I can't help but self reflect when I see everyone is doing their own thing, making money and working. When I'm not doing enough to further my own life. I'm trying to feel better about myself. Physically financially, and mentally. I'm so much better than this.
I'm broke right now. Dieting is a pain for me. School is nerve wracking. And I need to fully engage myself in putting effort into changing. My life. I need to meet people in real life. I'm not trying to consistently post in the quick gems women threads with no real changes. Flirting on here is boring as fukk. shyt is all smoke. I'm better than that.
God speed you black emperor .

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
So i went commando today at work...Slept at a friend's place and didnt have a spare pair of boxers

It has its Pros and Cons from what i see but definitely not something i wanna do often. Props to those who do it all the time tho. Plus it's probably easier for women