Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I think a break from here is always a good idea. Its easy to get wrapped up in this site but you shouldnt let it affect your real life. If there are things you want to accomplish and leaving this site will help you, do it. You shouldnt look for validation through people here, plus I fuxx with you and your opinions.

You a good dude breh, I see ya. Taking a break from this site or TLR in particular is always good. People slowly become poison by it, everyone wants to pretend one thing when its really another.

Keep your head up and work on yourself outside of this place.

I feel like I'm getting submerged within the coli and I just need to go up to the surface and stop swimming for a while. I just have too much shyt going on. I can't help but self reflect when I see everyone is doing their own thing, making money and working. When I'm not doing enough to further my own life. I'm trying to feel better about myself. Physically financially, and mentally. I'm so much better than this.
I'm broke right now. Dieting is a pain for me. School is nerve wracking. And I need to fully engage myself in putting effort into changing. My life. I need to meet people in real life. I'm not trying to consistently post in the quick gems women threads with no real changes. Flirting on here is boring as fukk. shyt is all smoke. I'm better than that.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I feel like I'm getting submerged within the coli and I just need to go up to the surface and stop swimming for a while. I just have too much shyt going on. I can't help but self reflect when I see everyone is doing their own thing, making money and working. When I'm not doing enough to further my own life. I'm trying to feel better about myself. Physically financially, and mentally. I'm so much better than this.
I'm broke right now. Dieting is a pain for me. School is nerve wracking. And I need to fully engage myself in putting effort into changing. My life. I need to meet people in real life. I'm not trying to consistently post in the quick gems women threads with no real changes. Flirting on here is boring as fukk. shyt is all smoke. I'm better than that.

Wish you all the luck, breh.:salute:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Take care thecoli. Never change. :mjcry:

V4VDmo.gif