Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When I'm love hurt I know I'm "over" it when I can make it through Teddy Pendergrass' "It don't hurt now" without crying my eyes out. :blessed:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I think I need a long ass hiatus from the coli. I'm wrapped up with school. I'm broke, fat, lazy. There's shyt I want to do with my life that I'm not getting done. I'm trying to bodybuild, work on my recordings, make money on the side along with working part time. Right now, everything's fukked up. fukked up to the fullest. I complain about being tired of shyt. But I'm not doing. Much to change that. All my priorities are fukked up.
Besides. I just post stupid gifs for daps. Not like many one people really fukk with me or my opinions like that. I'm acting like a clown. :snoop:

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
I think I need a long ass hiatus from the coli. I'm wrapped up with school. I'm broke, fat, lazy. There's shyt I want to do with my life that I'm not getting done. I'm trying to bodybuild, work on my recordings, make money on the side along with working part time. Right now, everything's fukked up. fukked up to the fullest. I complain about being tired of shyt. But I'm not doing. Much to change that. All my priorities are fukked up.
Besides. I just post stupid gifs for daps. Not like many one people really fukk with me or my opinions like that. I'm acting like a clown. :snoop:
I think a break from here is always a good idea. Its easy to get wrapped up in this site but you shouldnt let it affect your real life. If there are things you want to accomplish and leaving this site will help you, do it. You shouldnt look for validation through people here, plus I fuxx with you and your opinions.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You a good dude breh, I see ya. Taking a break from this site or TLR in particular is always good. People slowly become poison by it, everyone wants to pretend one thing when its really another.

Keep your head up and work on yourself outside of this place.