Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I dont think you're unlikeable, i just think you try too hard to be likeable. Just be yourself.
I do act like myself:francis:
Yeah, I can see why people would think you're unlikable. You need to work on the bolded. Your struggle with your looks is shyt compared to someone facing homelessness. You may not be able to relate but empathy goes a long way. I'm one to talk but at least I can fake it when necessary. You need to learn these skills.
All I can do is nod and say wow that's so sad

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.

DZTXhmC.gif

I guess. If a woman whom you know nothing about except that she has a p*ssy makes it difficult for you to remain faithful to a woman you know beyond a physical level, then you're probably not ready. p*ssy is p*ssy.

I am ready, I'm just a man. And to most men turning down new p*ssy is always going to be hard. I'm not going to cheat on my girl but I think about it a few times a day. Also, women are in the same boat. We can't make ourselves not be attracted to other people just because we get into a relationship. I just keep it real.:manny:

This has been my experience, however when I'm with someone I really have no desire to get with other chicks. Like none, I can still be a flirt or whatever but as far as hooking up with another chick nahhhh no desire what so ever.

That may be true, but in my experience people who always preach about how they'll never cheat, cheat. Two women who are on my nuts behind the scenes are EXTRA lovey dovey and all about their dudes on IG. I feel like everyone lusts other people but I'm just honest about mine. shyt is hard for me, but I'd never do it because I respect my lady.

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
I'll have to walk through these streets alone and in the dark again. Hopefully I'll make it. :sadcam:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
All I can do is nod and say wow that's so sad

I am what I am. :yeshrug:

You did come off as shallow and lacking empathy in that post. Perhaps I'm wrong, a true rarity. What critiques have others given you that makes you feel unlikable? It must be more to it than what you posted here.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
i dont want to date just to date. i wont do that. id rather be single and undecided than taken and miserable.

Prynce

Daps
I know a lot about people and the inner problems black people face. My people skills are top notch. Just got to work on my awkwardness :heh:

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I am what I am. :yeshrug:

You did come off as shallow and lacking empathy in that post. Perhaps I'm wrong, a true rarity. What critiques have others given you that makes you feel unlikable? It must be more to it than what you posted here.
in what post?
No one has said anything, I just know how I am.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
DZTXhmC.gif

I am ready, I'm just a man. And to most men turning down new p*ssy is always going to be hard. I'm not going to cheat on my girl but I think about it a few times a day. Also, women are in the same boat. We can't make ourselves not be attracted to other people just because we get into a relationship. I just keep it real.:manny:

That may be true, but in my experience people who always preach about how they'll never cheat, cheat. Two women who are on my nuts behind the scenes are EXTRA lovey dovey and all about their dudes on IG. I feel like everyone lusts other people but I'm just honest about mine. shyt is hard for me, but I'd never do it because I respect my lady.

Never say never is what I've learned. It's harder for some than others but saying what you'll never do is the quickest way to end up doing it.

With me casual sex has never really been my thing. I'm a pretty Intimate guy :dame: but if I put myself in the wrong situations enough, I'm sure I'd have problems.