Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I've shown like 3 of the harassers here how I look via instagram and all three changed their attitudes toward me. One in particular constantly gave me hell. None bother me here now. Two blocked me on instagram because I wasn't trying to do anything with them aside from just showing them how I look. I wasn't replying to their shyt in the DMs so they felt some way.
:dead:

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Get a tutor!!!! It's someone in your class that knows it and can help you.
We don't be have any programming tutors on campus because the school doesn't wanna pay tutors more than minimum wage which is bs. My only resources up until this point have been the Internet and notes from the class. I'm not exactly friendly or outgoing so I have trouble linking with classmates.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
i feel like im being kept in the dark about things by a lot of people. i dont get it. :francis:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We don't be have any programming tutors on campus because the school doesn't wanna pay tutors more than minimum wage which is bs. My only resources up until this point have been the Internet and notes from the class. I'm not exactly friendly or outgoing so I have trouble linking with classmates.

Ok but someone in the class knows it. Ask them and pay them a couple of dollars. Is that the only school in town? Go to another school and ask around. Put an ad on Craigslist. You don't need an official tutor just someone that knows it and is willing to help. Ask another professor or your current professor. Anything not to repeat the class. You still have time.

• Dap
Reactions: Dig