Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
Are you a female virgin? What would you know about their mindset? Or are you trying to get insight on their mindset.
Yes I'm actually a female virgin.
No I'm trying to get insight on to their mindset or what the common theme behind them being a virgin is.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This convenient store at my apartment sells British Cigarettes (Dunhills). They're pretty good :ehh:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Jayne

My brother and I are remaking the black Beatles song, I want you to play my video vixen, we will pay for everything will you fly out to San Antonio?
lmao let me hear it when its done first. :youngsabo:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Yoooo

I be noticing how the most anti Trans dudes on here be hitting on u low key:francis:
I've shown like 3 of the harassers here how I look via instagram and all three changed their attitudes toward me. One in particular constantly gave me hell. None bother me here now. Two blocked me on instagram because I wasn't trying to do anything with them aside from just showing them how I look. I wasn't replying to their shyt in the DMs so they felt some way.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've shown like 3 of the harassers here how I look via instagram and all three changed their attitudes toward me. One in particular constantly gave me hell. None bother me here now. Two blocked me on instagram because I wasn't trying to do anything with them aside from just showing them how I look.

I want to see how you look. I'd actually like to hear your whole damn story but I don't want you to take my inquiry the wrong way and block me. This is all just new to me.