Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
No it's not.

Not it isnt

Different experiences for different people.:manny:

Ever since I put it out there that I retired from the payer life, women have been trying to put that 45 on my back. Straight up shooting the p*ssy at me. It's a full time job being faithful, a job I don't mind, but a job nonetheless.

Prynce

Daps
I always want to live good meaning I want to treat everybody with respect and kindness. Want to turn every negative feeling and emotion into something positive. I just want to be a good man. Keep a smile on my face and spread happiness.

I don't want to leave a legacy of turmoil, abuse, emotional baggage, mistrust and pain after I'm gone. I just want to be good to everybody. To everybody I meet on the way I just want to be a blessing to them in whatever way I can. Cause we have to save each other. The energy you put out into the world you always get back.

Last edited:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I don't care what anyone says, there is definitely a God out there somewhere.

I was blessed today because I thought today I would have been seriously fukked and very bad to a point I wouldn't know what to do. Thankfully that did not happen and everything came out okay.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Awesome weekend:

Netflix stock price going up, made some racks off the 100 shares i own
Spent the 1st weekend in a month at home, got to use my electric leaf blower that I bought Friday to clear my deck
Saturday I had my daughter in a baby bjorn for like 90 minutes, just walking around the house w her strapped to me. :ahh:
Wife's friend/coworker and their kids came over Saturday night (Nukka loves the kids), did explain to them that JuJu on the beat is actually Knuck if You Buck. :martin:
Weather cleared up on Sunday for me to get on my riding mower and hit my lawn real quick
Eagles beat the Vikings :obama:

My momma comes back on tuesday to handle child care duties