Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Different experiences for different people.:manny:

Ever since I put it out there that I retired from the payer life, women have been trying to put that 45 on my back. Straight up shooting the p*ssy at me. It's a full time job being faithful, a job I don't mind, but a job nonetheless.
I guess. If a woman whom you know nothing about except that she has a p*ssy makes it difficult for you to remain faithful to a woman you know beyond a physical level, then you're probably not ready. p*ssy is p*ssy.

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
I'm still waiting for the season IV of « Black Butler » Yana.. You can't leave me hanging like that.. :leostare:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Different experiences for different people.:manny:

Ever since I put it out there that I retired from the payer life, women have been trying to put that 45 on my back. Straight up shooting the p*ssy at me. It's a full time job being faithful, a job I don't mind, but a job nonetheless.

This has been my experience, however when I'm with someone I really have no desire to get with other chicks. Like none, I can still be a flirt or whatever but as far as hooking up with another chick nahhhh no desire what so ever.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
@Phoenix Reborn @ThatGuyloco

CvicTGYWAAAojWT

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I'm taking c++ and I know I bombed my midterm :mjcry: I have to go meet with the professor and walk him through my program tomorrow :mjcry: It barely works brehs :to:
We only have two grades brehs... midterm and final :mjcry:. I'm supposed to graduate next semester :mjcry: I might have to withdraw and take it again, and I really ain't tryna do that

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm taking c++ and I know I bombed my midterm :mjcry: I have to go meet with the professor and walk him through my program tomorrow :mjcry: It barely works brehs :to:
We only have two grades brehs... midterm and final :mjcry:. I'm supposed to graduate next semester :mjcry: I might have to withdraw and take it again, and I really ain't tryna do that
Get a tutor!!!! It's someone in your class that knows it and can help you.

• Dap
Reactions: Dig